Today’s the day!
Posted by knitforpeace on March 21, 2008
Ok, here’s what I’ve been, and will be, meditating on as I knit today. I’ve been knitting in every possible spare moment.
As we lawyers are fond of saying, including but not limited to:
1. A lasting solution in Israel, whereby everyone can live in peace and dignity;
2. Religious freedom for Tibetans;
3. An end to the war in Iraq and an honest restructuring of the Iraqi infrastructure;
4. An end to the misery in Darfur;
5. Understanding within my family for different views and different ways of doing things.
What are you thinking about today?